Friday, October 22, 2010

Budweiser has done it AGAIN

My newest achievement is landing the full-time receptionist job at a radio station in Miami. It's a great company atmosphere with amazing people and seriously fantastic connections and... well... it's full-time pay. And, if I'm ever going to become Ms. Independent again, I need all the income I can get. So 40 hours a week I'm listening to Country radio while at work.

As you probably know by now, I listen to commercials. Not all commercials, I have been known to change my station when a horrible commercial breaks through the clean atmosphere in my car with its noise pollution, but most catch my attention and are the not-so-hard-to-listen-to kind. It's not ordinary for me catch a commercial I actually try to listen for though, and lately I've found it. It's so entertaining that the first time I heard it I almost cried laughing. The new Budweiser pep-talk commercial...

that seems to be no where on the Web. But I'll try to keep looking...

In the context of a football coach hyping up a team, it's entertaining in the way the Budweiser campaigns have always been. Attention grabbing, holding and owning- I still can't wait to hear it again. The commercials are cute and lovable and I wish I had a clip to show you here.

All I can do now is recommend listening to the radio commercials, because, believe me, you'll be glad you did ...especially when you catch the different versions of the same Budweiser pep-talk commercial. And, I've heard it on different stations too so you have choices.

Good luck, a thousand times! Let me know if you hear it and what you think!

Till next time,

The New Ad Grad :)

1 comment: